Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The Youngest Person I Know

The youngest person I know is my one month old little cousin, Annaliesse. She is only a month old but she is longer than most babies her age already! This didn't come from me; this diagnosis was straight from her pediatrician's office. Her eyes are huge and take up most of her face. They are a deep dark ebony color that is a striking contrast to her pale skin. Personality wise, she is a true diva and that is one reason why I dislike her (her father unceremoniously told me that I'm fired from my position as diva of the family). Her hunger is never satisfied and she is quite demanding when she's hungry. Actually, she's demanding period. I didn't even know babies know when people are looking at them but Anna fidgets and cries until everyone in the room is paying attention to her! She's also very observant and is constantly looking around at her surroundings. Since her eyes are so huge, all you see are the eyeballs moving around at a nonstop pace. At least we know she's not blind. I don't see her as being "cute", but then again I never really find babies cute. I don't see them as any sort of adorable pr fascinating thing. Like this child, for example, doesn't do anything interesting except eat, sleep, and poop. People make a huge deal out of these 3 simple things, but I'm thinking, I do these things too. So why don't I get any recognition? In fact, I am not allowed to sleep as much as she does! Yes I am a little jealous. How funny; I'm jealous of the youngest person I know. Huh...

No comments:

Post a Comment