Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Space and Serenity

I don't really like my house, for no apparent reason either. I just don't like being in it all the time. What i do like the most about it, though, is how big it is. My house isn't large but it is long. The hallway and kitchen are both long and spacious, to give you an idea. I love walking around my whole house when I'm bored or need some time to think. I go into every room and just make several rounds like a dog on patrol. What I also love is that more often than not, my house is empty and that means silence. Silence is golden when I need to think and just be alone with my thoughts. If my house were see-through, you'd always see me walking around my house with a pensive look on my face basking in the tranquility of things. I love my house simply for these 2 things. My room isn't extremely big and it's not 2 stories, but I love that I can enjoy such a calming activity (when there's no one there anyway). I'm naturally a restless person too, so this is a safe outlet I have to let go of some of that energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment