Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Monkeys are Awesome!!!

I think monkeys would make awesome pets! First of all, they are so adorable! They're fluffy and small and don't require much attention. They're so entertaining too. I'd love to watch my monkey climb and jump around my house and hang from his tail like.....like a monkey. They wouldn't be hard to feed either. Just throw bananas at them and the awesome part is that you don't even have to peel the bananas for them because they do it themselves! So basically, all you'd have to do is buy pounds of bananas and leave them for the monkey so it can help itself. It can also give himself baths and take himself out to potty too. They pretty much take care of themselves so all you have to do is give them love and watch them grow. I'd name my monkey George, like Curious George, and he'd be smart like the monkey from the show too. I wouldn't wear a yellow suit or a ginormous hate though. Awww...I want a monkey and a penguin now!

No comments:

Post a Comment