Wednesday, October 6, 2010

One Thing I'm Good At

I'm really good at shopping. I really seriously am. I can spend hours ( and I do mean hours) at the mall and not get tired. Some people may not think of that as a skill but if that were true, then why do some people have personal shoppers? Let's face it, some people don't like to shop or don't know how to. That's where I come in! I study all the latest fashions and can help you find an outfit that will not only make you look great, but it won't sacrifice your personal style. I believe everyone has a personal style, even if you don't like fashion. If you only wear sweats, you wouldn't want me to put you in a floor-length gown, now would you? No, because you like being comfortable. See? I also know how and when to buy things. I know what time of the year is best to buy coats and when you should buy shorts and what items from what stores are going to stay the same price all year round. It's not easy knowing all this. Being a good shopper means being patient and knowing when exactly to go the mall. I'm not a patient person whatsoever, but when it comes to shopping, I make an exception. I've learned that it's not about how much money you have or what brands you buy, but how you wear the clothes. You can buy the most expensive dress at the mall, but you'd look as if you're wearing a trash bag. Whereas, you can buy an inexpensive dress and find ways to look as if you spent a million dollars on it. You need to know what clothes work for you and how to make them work harder for you. It's not black or white, even though black and white is a great and classic color combination. I may not be good at math and I can't play an instrument, but I do know my way around a shopping mall and a Valentino.

No comments:

Post a Comment