Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A Member of my Extended Family

I would love to spend the day with my cousin's uncle. He is super amazingly cool and very generous with money.I  mean, seriously generous with money. I would spend the afternoon with him at the mall because he's buy me pretty much whatever I want. My cousin is his favorite nephew, but my uncle actually likes me too. He owes me a debt as well, so he owes me something. Fehbe gets her debts paid in money or blood. No, I'm kidding, not blood. You can pay me back in clothes. We'd go the mall. and spend literally not just the afternoon but the whole day there. As unusual as it sounds, my uncle actually likes shopping too. He's very picky about the jeans and shoes he wears. He may be get bored and tired a lot faster than I will, but we'd still be good shopping buddies. He doesn't believe that children (in his family) should be punished for what he calls "our parent's laziness and lack of want to succeed in life financially". Therefore, he concludes that I, as a good student and a nice person overall, deserve to get whatever I want. I know not to argue with good reasoning so I obviously won't argue with this.  Afterwords, we'd go to P.F. Changs because we both like that restaurant. As I always do, I'd be at liberty to choose whatever I'd like off the menu and I'd probably even get dessert. Then, to burn off the calories, I'd suggest we go to the Grove and do more shopping. Since I know he loves the Grove, it's a done deal. After shopping for another few hours, I'd get back home and just rest. My uncle [in-law] is way too nice to not take advantage of and go shopping with.

No comments:

Post a Comment