Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Fehbe the Cheerleader

If I worked at a football stadium, I would obviously be a cheerleader! I've always wanted to be a cheerleader but for some reason or another, I never tried out for it. But given the opportunity, I would so be a cheerleader. I would be ecstatic to wear the short skirt and midriff shirt covered in glitter and sparkles. Once I'm out on the field, I'd scream for my team and try to encourage the crowd to support them too! I'd dance my little heart out to the beat of the awesome techno music. My smile and quick movements would probably give people the impression that I'm on speed, but I just have spirit. How about you? I know most people see cheerleaders as being stereotypical conceited skinny airhead teenage girls. Well, yea I am, but I'm not an airhead! I'm really energetic, so being a cheerleader would be my way to burn off this energy and substitute as my exercise (I'm really lazy when it comes to running, by the way). Plus, I love dancing, jumping, smiling, and screaming! Don't you think I'd make an awesome cheerleader?

No comments:

Post a Comment