Sunday, October 3, 2010

My Siblings...Not!!

Thankfully I don't have any brothers or sisters! Or maybe that's not a good thing.On the plus side, I have my own bedroom, I don't have to worry about fighting for anything, and I'm the center of attention most of the time. Yes, that may mean I'm a little spoiled brat but whatever. I love getting things my way and with no siblings, I have no competition. However, things can get a little hard for an only child like me. I live in a four bedroom house with my mother and that can make things pretty lonely. I'm in my room most of the time because i see no reason to come out; there's no one to talk to. There are also times when I need someone to talk to, especially right now with the college process, and there's unfortunately no one there. That's why I would want to have an older sibling so they could share their wisdom with me so that I may learn from their mistakes. I would want an older brother who would protect me or defend me. Or I'd like an older sister with whom I could share my problems with, ask for advice, and borrow clothes from. I'm not complaining, though, because the benefits of being an only child are way too awesome to give up but sometimes I wouldn't mind having an older sibling.

No comments:

Post a Comment