Monday, October 4, 2010

My Deepest Fear

My deepest feaar is the fear of failure. I am terrified of the thought that I'm not going to do anything with my life. I have so many dreams and aspirations and it would just be horrible if none of them get accomplished. I guess what makes it worse is that I'm a complete perfectionist and a control freak. I don't settle for less than the best and my standards and expectations are always set high. Sometimes, I set them way too high to the point where reaching them is darn near impossible. If I don't meet my expectations, I get totally mad at myself because I don't understand why I couldn't get to the top. What's worse is that since I'm a control freak, it's hard to accept things won't always work out the way I want them. I like having things in an orderly fashion and neatly laid out. That's exactly how I have my life planned out and it's foolproof not to fail. Yet, even I know I can't control life so my biggest fear is something's going to go wrong and thus, I won't be able to accomplish my goals. I don't like losing and I definitely don't like failing. That's why I never try to do anything because trying=failing (yes quoted). I simply do it. Those are words that I will live by until I die. But, in the end, I'm Fehbe and no matter what, Fehbe doesn't fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment