Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Let's go the Moon

I would totally love to visit the moon! I think getting there would be the best part of the whole trip though. How amazing would it be to get on a rocket, fly out of the world's atmosphere, into space, and then land on the moon? I would carry a sparkly pink flag with me to stick on the moon, but I guess I first have to take out and throw away the American flag one. It would clash with my flag in an ugly way. I would so say, "That's one small step for man. One like totally huge step for Fehbe. Fehbe's here!! It's T-shirt tiiime!!" Yes, I would say that. Probably my biggest curiosity for visiting the moon would be to see if I really can jump around as if I'm on a trampoline. I would entertain myself to huge extremes if that's true. I doubt you'd be able to get me back in the rocket. I also want to know if the moon is really made out of cheese. Maybe I'm stupid for believing this, but how do we know it's not true if we've never even been there? I want to see if it looks like cheese too. Does it holes like Swiss? Or is it smooth like American? And does it smell funny? Does the moon really smell? I really want the answers to these questions so obviously I want to go to the moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment