Thursday, October 7, 2010

Twenty Feet Tall

How would life be if I were twenty feet tall? Wow, I can hardly imagine life like that. I think life would be genuinely impossible. I couldn't get into any doorway without ducking down and I couldn't stand in any building with being severely hunched. I'd have to have a car custom made for me and my height because even the highest truck would be too short for me. Gosh, that would be an ugly car too because I would have to be extremely high and long for my body to fit. I couldn't go through overpasses or park in underground parking because the height of my car would never fit in the entrance. It would be too high for it. What's worse, my dating life would be completely awful!! I would never be able to find a guy who's taller than me and i only date guys who are taller than me. It's like my biggest qualification for consideration to go on a date with me. Who's ever seen a 21 foot guy? Besides, if I am that tall, who would want to go out with me anyway? I'd be a ginormous freak! No one wants to go out with a freak! But I guess if I was that tall, I wouldn't have to worry about money. I'm pretty sure I'd be considered the tallest person in the world, so the Guinness Book of World Records would want to document me and put me in their book. I get a compensation for every book sold if I'm in it, don't I? As for my career, sports would be my best friend. I can try out for basketball and just walk around the other guys on the court. I'd simply take the ball away from them and drop it in the basket, since I'd be taller than even that! I could also try out for Team USA's Olympic track team. With my long legs, I could walk to the finish line and still finish way before the other runners. Hmm...maybe being that tall wouldn't be so bad. No, no. I don't want to stay single forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment