Sunday, October 3, 2010

My Lunch Date with Shnookie

If I could have lunch with any famous person, I'd have lunch with Snooki from Jersey Shore. Yes I know she's basically famous for all the wrong reasons on a reality t.v. show, but she still counts. I find her to be hilarious on the show so I bet I'd be laughing nonstop if we hang out together. We'd obviously go to an Italian restaurant and whatever she orders will probably have pickles. We would talk about everything that goes on in the house.I'd want to know who's single, who's dating, who slept with who, etc. I'd be especially interested in knowing if Vinny is single, even though they both slept together. Then I'd ask her about tanning and if she was going to fight Obama's tanning tax. I want to know if she thinks I'd look good tan because, as most people know, I'm pretty pale. Snookie being Snookie would probably have some random comment to make which keep me entertained and that's basically what I want; to have a good time laughing and enjoying a reality t.v. star's company.

No comments:

Post a Comment