Monday, October 4, 2010

My Room is my Canvas

If my parents would let me paint anything on my bedroom walls, I would go crazy! The main color would be hot pink for sure! I'd paint the walls hot pink with black and white zebra trim all around. On one of my walls, I would use black to draw out a crown and then use a softer pink for the gems on it. On all four walls, my name would be randomly written in nice calligraphy-like script in purple. On the upper right corner of my back wall I would draw a cluster of purple stars and one shooting star. Then once I'm done drawing everything I would get a glitter spray gun and spray glitter all over my room, even the doors. Since my window lets in ample light, my room would sparkle during the day and glisten in the night. Basically, I'd be sleeping in a star. If I ever want to get out, well I could always just open my black and white zebra door. Wow, now I really want a room like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment