Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Unforgetable Birthday Party

I am so excited! It’s my best friend’s birthday tomorrow! This will be a birthday she will never forget. I rented the roof top of an exclusive Los Angeles hotel complete with a rooftop pool and DJ. Oh, but not just any DJ will be spinning tables; no, the one and only DJ Pauly D will be providing the music for most of the night! She loves MTV’s “Jersey Shore” so she will faint at the sight of him! The décor for this party is very high class and sharp angled. The main colors used for decoration are hot pink, silver, and black. These are her favorite colors and the three of them together is her favorite color combination. The food will be provided by the hotel and it is an assortment of finger food; small sandwiches, heur d’ourves, sushi, and a fruit and cheese platter. Since this is her 18th birthday, alcohol will be present but only in the form of the finest champagne and wine I could fine. The entertainment will be the pool in the center of the rooftop, a large dance floor complete with rainbow lights, and of course DJ Pauly D. However, I will surprise my friend when she sees I was able to get Taylor Swift and Lady Gaga to perform at her party. If my friend can’t remember the party, at least she will distinctly remember Gaga’s outfit. Finally, the 5 foot high cake will the perfect end to an unforgettable party. Happy Birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment