Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I Want to go to Italy!

I want to go to Italy! There is no question that if I were given the chance to go anywhere in the world, I would want to go to Italy. My obsession with Italy was around long before I read the book “Eat, Pray, Love” but that book intensified my longing to go to Italy. I want to try the best food Italy has to offer. I love Italian food; Olive Garden is my favorite restaurant in fact. I simply adore pasta, chocolate, and pizza. I’m pretty sure I would gain twice my current body weight in Italy, however I wouldn’t care because I’d be eating such delectable goods. Aside from the food, I like the Italian language. The accent that it produces is just so damn sexy! I love the way the words roll of the tongue and even the simplest words seem to be said with such great enthusiasm. It is no wonder Italian is one of the Romantic languages. Speaking of romantic, I also want to meet the Italian men. While they may be short, Italian men are mysterious and have an interesting aura to them. I am not merely talking about the drunks popularized on MTV’s “Jersey Shore”. I am describing the real Italian men; those that society knows treat women correctly and love their mothers. That’s actually the last reason why I am obsessed with Italy; the family feeling. Every Sunday, the family gathers around to eat a festive 3-course meal. I want to be a part of that close family atmosphere Italians have. Let’s go to Italia tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment