Thursday, December 9, 2010

the Most Interesting Person I know

The most interesting person I know will have to be myself. Really, it is. Now, I understand this may be selfish and conceited, but it is precisely that that makes me interesting. Who else when given the prompt “Describe a person who is especially interesting” would choose themselves? That’s why im interesting. Well, it’s that and a lot of other reasons. First off, I’m not your typical high school senior with dreams of going to some college. I am a girl with huge dreams of going to New York City. My dream schools are NYU and Columbia and my ultimate goal is to live in New York City. I play tennis and I love shopping. Let me elaborate; I absolutely love shopping! It is my favorite pastime and my best stress-reliever. I am a self-proclaimed shopaholic, no doubt about that. I also love to write. I write about anything and everything, however I don’t write what’s really on my mind. I have always kept that part of me to myself, even from myself. That’s an aspect of me that makes me a mysterious person. People always tell me they would love to know what’s going on in my head because I never let anyone in. I like the aura of mystery that surrounds me but at times it can be complicated and a bit lonely. However, I always pull through. I find that I have a tendency to not care about other people yet at the same time care with an enormous ferocity. This complexity of my persona is what makes me the most interesting person I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment