Thursday, November 25, 2010

Buying a new Computer

I am so excited to buy a new computer! My old one finally crashed on me and I need to replace it as soon as I possibly can because I need it for school. I know well enough not to simply go into a store and pick the prettiest one there because it may not have the features I want. So first I will think about what type of computer I want; thin or thick, with an emphasis on music or gaming or not, etc. Then once I figure out how I want my computer to be and what I will use it for, I will research the different computers on the market that fit my criteria. I will write down the computers that I like and then ask people that I know that are good with computers and technology. Based on their opinions, I will narrow my choices down to at least three computers. Then I will go into the stores that sell the computers that I want and see them first hand. This is the most crucial step of the whole process. I need to actually see and touch the computers so that I can make an accurate decision. I will play around with the computers and see all their features. Finally, if I can’t make a decision by myself, I will ask for store personnel for help since their whole job revolves around knowing and selling computers. Once they give me their opinion on what I should get, then that’s when I’ll make my choice and buy a new computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment