Wednesday, September 1, 2010

There was something about the way he....

There was something about the way he...looked at me. There was so much intensity in those grey eyes, eyes the color of a promising storm and that hinted at his well-controlled emotions. I am not one to trust easily, yet there was something in those eyes that looked upon me with an unusual protective quality that reassured me I could trust him. I was not wrong. They say the eyes are the windows to the soul; his eyes were of someone that has soon too much. Thus I saw a hard, noble, protective, and strong heart. Again, I was not wrong. But what truly baffled me was that there was also compassion and understanding etched deep inside him. Never would I have imagined such qualities in a boy with eyes like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment