Saturday, September 11, 2010

I woke up today and saw a dinosaur in my room.

His name was Vinny. I asked him if that was short for Vincent or Vincenzo. It turns out his name was Vincezno and he was Italian. I woke up this morning and saw an Italian dinosaur in my room. What would you do if you had a guido dinosaur in your room? Well, I did the only thing I could think of; I asked him if he wanted to eat breakfast. Things turned out better than I expected because he knew how to cook, which i guess shouldn't have been too surprising since he was Italian. There's nothing better than eating eggs with a guido dinosaur. After breakfast, I asked my guest what his plans for the day were and unsurprisingly he said GTL. Well, I could use a tan and a good workout never harmed anyone, so I joined him today. I should've known a dinosaur could last in the gym for 4 hours without hardly breaking a sweat while I died, came back to life, and died again. But I guess if I want to have abs like Vinny, I shouldn't complain (or maybe those are his scales?). Afterwards, we went down to the beach to work on our tans. If I thought I couldn't get a tan, Vinny embarks on an impossible mission every beach trip. His scales get browned, but they fall of anyway! After an unsuccessful tanning expedition, my guido dino and I go eat at In N' Out. you'd think no one's ever seen a dinosaur the way the people kept starring at him. Iwas embarrassed for my human race! Or maybe they were staring at the fact that Vinny ate 4 4x4s and 3 orders of animal fries! I mean, I know Italians like to eat, but still! We went home after we ate because I was extremely tired after our gym session. Vinny was revved up to go partying but I was forced to sit this one out. He promised he'd be there when i woke up. Well, I'm awake now, but Vinny's not here...nor is there a sign that he ever was. Did i dream it all? Or was it just a typical guy? Who knows..

4 comments:

  1. HIS NAME WAS VINNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :O an italian dinosaur? did he like have an accent? thank god you died!
    it was ur father.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guido Dinosaur!! HAHA It is a very entertaining story. I laughed, good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have never heard of a italian dinosaur.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesing dinosuar, but could you elaborate on how vinny got in your room?

    ReplyDelete