Thursday, September 30, 2010

My Very Own Pet Penguin!!

I've always wanted a to have my very own pet penguin ever since I saw the movie "Happy Feet". They are just so cute and adorable! I would usually pick an animal that's fluffy with four legs, but penguins have captured my heart. I find it amazing that they're birds that can fly underwater!Yes, I understand that they are technically swimming, but it's still amazing that birds can swim. They're also very fashionable. Peacocks, for example, can be too flashy depending on the season because they have so many colors on them. It can be overwhelming at times. Penguins, however, are black and white, a classic combination. Their bright orange beak is the only pop of color they need. I think they are simply adorable when they're just born too. The baby penguins are little fluff balls that you just want to hold in your hands and hug all day long!I'd name my penguin Nino, because of course he's be a boy and Nino is an easy name to croon to. I'd buy a large outdoor freezer for him and fill it up with water. Once the water turns to ice, i will carve a huge area for him to lay around in so he can be comfortable. I'd feed him fish and throw a few cubes of ice once in awhile to entertain himself. As for exercise, I'd take him out of his home and fill a pool with ice cold water and ice cubes and let Nino swim in there as long as he wants. The summertime might be when I'd have to constantly watch him so he won't get dehydrated or whatever, but if California gets too hot, then I'd take a trip to Alaska and rent a house there for a month or two so that he may be in his element and see his family. Awww...I really want a penguin now. Where can I get one?

No comments:

Post a Comment